vEXPERT COURSE OBJECTIVE
Preparing Industry’s Best VMware Administrators/Professionals
Be VMware Expert In 16 Lectures with 100% Interview Guarantee
vExpert Course designed for all those VMware Aspirants, Administrators, Engineers and Architects looking for deep-dive technical training on VMware features and Implementation. vExpert course covers real time case study of VMware customers issues,troubleshooting exercises and Implementation. This Course also give 100% guarantee to crack VMware Interviews of MNC’s companies.
vEXPERT COURSE OVERVIEW
Architecting, Implementing & Administering VMware Virtual Datacenter
What Will Be Covered In This Course
This course will start by providing overview of challenges faced in Traditional Physical Environment, Introduction to Virtualization, Its Benefits, Its Components and Its capabilities. We’ll then deep-dive into Individual modules like Virtual Machine, vNetworking, vStorage, Clustering Features like HA, DRS, FT, DPM. We will also be discussing about CPU, Memory and Disk performance issues & How to resolve it. Designing and Implementing VMware Datacenter in Optimized way. We will also be sharing tips and tricks for cracking VMware Interviews.
vEXPERT COURSE PRE-REQUISITES
At GoVMLab, No Pre-Requisites to Learn Virtualization
Unlike Other Training Institutes,There is no Pre-requisites to Learn VIRTUALIZATION. This course will build up Strong foundation for everyone looking for career opportunities in Virtualization & Cloud computing. Everyone can be VIRTUALIZATION EXPERT!!!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Everyone Who Wants to Be VMware Virtualization Expert
This course is appropriate for both College Graduates and Experienced IT Professionals under following categories • System Administrators • System Engineers • Tech Support Engineers • Architect and Consultant • Administrators responsible for maintaining ESXi and vCenter Server • Anyone involved in QA activities • Anyone who is keen to learn Virtualization
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
Upon Completion Of This Course, You Should be Able To
- Architectural & Implementation Advantages of ESXi Over ESX
- How do we achieve encapsulation & Isolation in Virtual Environments.
- Architectural & Feature Implementation VST, VGT, MAC, IP and Port Based Teaming policy
- Architectural Details of VMware VMFS file system & SCSI reservation & Locking Mechanism
- Implementation & Design considerations of VM storage allocation using RDM vs VMFS
- Deep-Dive into Storage Multipathing Policies like RR, FixedPath, MRU & ALUA etc..
- Feature Implementation & Background process of vMotion & Storage vMotion technology
- Feature Implementation & Architecture details of vSphere Clustering Features like HA, DRS & FT
- Troubleshooting of ESXi Host, VM, Virtual Networking, Virtual Storage, vSphere Cluster issues.